Are you wondering about the best wakeboarding boats? Here is a list of 5 boats that will be great for wakeboarders of all ages and skills. They are high performing boats that will have you enjoying your time on the water and in the sunshine.
- Malibu Wakesetter 247 LSV. This is a 24 foot wakeboarding boat. It 1,450 ballast system and one of the biggest draws it seats for 16.
- Super Air Nautique 230. This is the official tow boat of the wake games and wakeboard national championships. If that is not enough to get you right there it is a 23 foot wakeboard boat 1,075 pound ballast system.
- Supra Launch 24 V. This is another great 24 foot boat. The ballast system has 1,950 pounds and you can upgrade that with bigger bags and get even larger wakes.
- Centurion Enzo SV 240. This is another boat that used at World Wakesurfing Championships. This boats seats 16 and has six ballast tanks giving you great wakes that will have you enjoying your time on the water.
- MB Sports F23 Tomcat. This is an outstandingly sleek boat. It has 2,400 pound ballast system one of the largest created in 2010. It is 23 feet long and a great boat that will please pro’s all the way to the casual wakeboarder.
The best wakeboarding boats are these and they will have you enjoying every penny you spent on it. The wakes produced by all of these boats are sure to please all audiences.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …