Are you wondering about the best wakeboarding boats? Here is a list of 5 boats that will be great for wakeboarders of all ages and skills. They are high performing boats that will have you enjoying your time on the water and in the sunshine.
- Malibu Wakesetter 247 LSV. This is a 24 foot wakeboarding boat. It 1,450 ballast system and one of the biggest draws it seats for 16.
- Super Air Nautique 230. This is the official tow boat of the wake games and wakeboard national championships. If that is not enough to get you right there it is a 23 foot wakeboard boat 1,075 pound ballast system.
- Supra Launch 24 V. This is another great 24 foot boat. The ballast system has 1,950 pounds and you can upgrade that with bigger bags and get even larger wakes.
- Centurion Enzo SV 240. This is another boat that used at World Wakesurfing Championships. This boats seats 16 and has six ballast tanks giving you great wakes that will have you enjoying your time on the water.
- MB Sports F23 Tomcat. This is an outstandingly sleek boat. It has 2,400 pound ballast system one of the largest created in 2010. It is 23 feet long and a great boat that will please pro’s all the way to the casual wakeboarder.
The best wakeboarding boats are these and they will have you enjoying every penny you spent on it. The wakes produced by all of these boats are sure to please all audiences.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.