These best wakeboarding vests are all comfortable and made to give you security while wakeboarding. You'll appreciate the durability and solid construction of these elite vests. They are all outstanding choices to fit your needs while wakeboarding.
- 2008 Liquid Force Wakeboarding Vests: This wakeboarding vest is ideal for wakeboarding with segmented foam to fit comfortably while still keeping a tight hold around the body. This vest provides ultimate safety and flexibility so the wearer can move freely. This is an elite design that you can rely on to keep you safe.
- 2010 Hyperlite Catalyst Wakeboard Vest: This wakeboarding vest has a great exterior graphic design that will make you look awesome when wakeboarding. Both lightweight and durable, this vest can survive impact and wind to last you a long time. This vest fits great and lets you move freely without compromising its high quality protection.
- 2010 Hyperlite JD Webb P/O Wakeboarding Vest: This outstanding vest is made of a four-way stretch material to ensure you get a fully comfortable and tight fit. Foam panels are placed to give you maximum protection while allowing you to move freely. With such a lightweight design you'll love the movement and comfort this vest gives you.
- Jet Pilot A-10 Molded S/E Comp Wakeboarding Vest Rasta: This wakeboarding vest has set the standard for superior vest design. With an easy to wear side-entry, you'll love the vests comfortable design and secure buckle closures. You can feel safe wearing a vest that can be customized to make it even lighter than it already is.
- Liquid Force Melissa Half-Zip Vest: This vest might have a high price tag, but it is sure to give you great protection. With a zipper and no buckles to hassle with, this vest has stretch panels and a quilted design that will let you move freely and keep you protected. It's an innovative wakeboarding vest that should not be overlooked.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.