The best watches for men under $500 can be found in a store near you. And the best part, you don’t have to pay hundreds of dollars for a unique, classy and funky watch. So, go shopping and for one of these best watches under $500.
- Fossil Silver Ceramic Topring This new watch from Fossil exudes elegance, style and appeal. Although is a classic watch in form, it is modern and can be use in any occasion. It has a bulky stainless steel bracelet and a textured ceramic topring. You can buy it for only $170, with an eleven year warranty.
- Guess Black IP/Black Leather Strap Watch Guess is all about glitz and sex appeal, and the Black IP has it all. It black leather strap and square topring make a difference in the watch market. For $150, it's youthful and hip.
- Nixon The Score Pu It’s all about the laid back attitude. Always in accordance with the company, all the Nixon watches are bold and dramatic. Although their main market is professional skateboarders, surfers and snowboarders, the guy who likes to be different can make a match in heaven with The Score Pu. You can find it in four different colors and give an original piece for only $70.
- Swiss Army Base Camp Chrono For the active guy, the perfect watch is the new Base Camp Chrono. This timepiece is assembled with a stainless steel case and a screw-in caseback. For $350 you can get all the features you would need when running or swimming in the ocean.
- Dolce & Gabbana Medicine Man For the risky guys out there, this watch is perfect for you. Not only is it outstanding in design—the inspiration was the “test card” that used to be shown on TV late at night when all the shows ended—it is a piece of jewelry that stands out for itself. You can find this original timepiece for $345.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.