The best water ski boats will provide the right amount of power and control for maneuvering in the water, whether solo or with water sport enthusiasts in tow. Some of the sharpest water ski boats include those made by Malibu, MasterCraft, and SkiPro. These beautiful watercraft will no doubt make an impression in the water and provide an amazing lake or oceanfront experience for you and your friends.
- The Malibu Response FXi was designed especially with the ski lover’s family in mind. The boat is constructed on a Diamond Hull measuring twenty feet and accommodates a maximum capacity of ten people. Its innovative Malibu Touch Command features touch-sensitive rider presets and switching system. Ideal for water sports of any kind, this ski boat is also capable of world records with its direct-drive, fuel-injected engine. One of the most versatile ski boats, the Malibu Response’s Power Wedge and rear tank ballast make it as conducive to wakeboarding as it is to skiing.
- The Malibu Ride 21 is dedicated to comfort and convenience. It features comfy ergonomic seating, large cup holders, and overflow seating to accommodate everyone on board. Titan Combo Spinner Racks hold boards of differing thickness, making it a valuable choice.
- The MasterCraft MariStar 200 is just one of the boats from this luxury line of water ski boats. It provides ample width space unusual for a boat its size. The eight-foot beam also gives a roomy 90 cubic feet of storage space. Functional seating with pickle-fork design, a convenient Video Digital Gauge, and wood grain detailing add to these water ski boats’ luxurious appeal.
- The MasterCraft X1 is the most affordable of all the MasterCraft ski boats. Its ballast system is standard, providing a solid wake for wakeboarders. The boat also has the same kind of tower found on the X-Star boats, a more expensive MasterCraft boat. In addition, the boat features a well-designed, fully functional cockpit with easy-to-reach controls and 40 cubic feet of storage.
- Marine Tec Summitt VDX 2100 by SkiPro. These ski boats were created specifically for wake riders. For example, this boat’s steep deadrise allows for an all around better ride and larger wake. Enormous in-floor ballast tanks enable these boats to create the ideal wakes. Best of all, the VDX provides the mechanical option to soften these wakes for beginning wake riders.
- The Marine Tec Extreme 2100 BRX, also by SkiPro, is another boat geared towards families. These ski boats possess excellent top speeds as well as supreme control at low speeds to make docking easy. If desired, customers may work with the company to create a custom BRX, especially suited to their families. Effective steering and smooth riding make this a fantastic choice.
These are the top choices of water ski boats from three of the most popular boating companies. Whether your family needs one of these for play or you need one for practicing for competitions, these are all fantastic customer-reviewed choices that other consumers have been very pleased with.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”