Searching for the best water ski jackets? There are hundreds of brands and designs on the market. Determining which water ski jacket is best involves individual’s style and use. Depending upon priority, jackets can range from very bulky to very thin. These are ten of the best water ski jackets.
- Hyperlite Indy Neoprene Life Jacket. These popular jackets feature enlarged arm holes for ease in wear. The Hyperlight Indy Neoprene has also been redesigned to include a segmented core. While it is more expensive than typical life jackets, it is well worth the price.
- Yamaha Water Ski Vest. Who says a great water ski jacket has to be expensive? This is one of the best water ski jackets at an inexpensive price. It is constructed of Neoprene for added comfort and protection. It is also DOT approved, which makes it an excellent value.
- HO Pursuit Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket. Feel comfortable and secure in this coast guard approved water ski jacket. This jacket is designed with the upper panels intentionally thinner than the lower for increased protection. It features a plain purple and black design and comes in double and triple large sizes.
- X20 Universal Adult Life Jacket Vest. Sold in blue, black, and red, this cool water ski jacket is US Coast Guard approved. Despite its nylon construction, the X20 Universal Adult Life Jacket is surprisingly comfortable. The price is right for this jacket that can be worn by the entire family.
- O’Neill Assault Vest. Those searching for the perfect water ski jacket will not be disappointed with the O’Neill Assault Vest. It features unique lumbar support that many other jackets do not offer. The O’Neill Assault Vest also features drainage holes and a double buckle with quick release. This is one of the best O’Neil water ski jackets on the market.
- Liquid Force Cardigan Vest. Liquid Force has demonstrated its ingenuity with this “cardigan” style water ski jacket. Forget the zippers, buckles and Velcro this jacket is sleek and offers protection in all of the important places. The design is simple yet fashionable which makes it an excellent choice when discussing this choice as one of the best water ski jackets on the market.
- O’Neill Law Vest. This coast guard approved water ski vest is designed to feel like an outlaw jacket with the quality protection of a coast guard approval. The O’Neill Law Vest is lightweight and features a drainage system for increased comfort.
- Bullet Wakeboard Life Vest Water Ski Jacket. These cutting edge water ski jackets are stylish and sleek. Designed for competitors, there is nothing bulky about this jacket. It features additional padding in the chest for extra safety.
- Stearns Denim Life PreservR Water Ski Boat Vest. This classic water ski jacket gets the job done for less. It is coast guard approved and features a vintage denim design. This handy water ski jacket offers Velcro pocket s for convenience.
- Hyperlite Side Entry Wakeboard Vest Life Jacket. This cool water ski jacket is coast guard approved and includes all of the bells and whistles. The stretch design of this jacket gives maximum movement. This is one of the best water ski jackets on the market.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.