The best water ski vests are flexible so that you can enjoy greater agility while water skiing. They should have the proper buckles and zippers to provide a snug fit and be made of durable materials. The following water ski vests will enhance your water skiing experience.
- Sky Ski Neoprene CGA Type 3 PFD Water Ski Vest. This water ski vest features large quick release buckles for a tight and fast fit. The large arm holes allow for a wider range of movement. Neoprene is a good material to look for in a water ski vest because it is durable.
- Mustang MV4600 High Collar Water Ski Vest. Enjoy a foam flotation system and a neoprene line collar while wearing this remarkable water ski vest from Mustang. The vest has three belts for a good fit and an internal pocket to conceal what you wish to store. Mustang tested this water ski vest at a speed of 100 miles per hour.
- Airhead Neoprene Water Ski Vest. Airhead is known for quality water skiing supplies, and their neoprene vest is no exception. It features two belts and a foam interior. You'll also enjoy minimal puff in the shoulder area for better performance.
- "O'Neill Checkmate Comp Water Ski Vest". One of the most weatherproof vests on the market, this one will keep you dry and wind resistant. There's a side zipper so that you can slip in and out of it easily. You'll also love the segmented core and large arm holes.
- Cabela's XPG Neoprene Water Ski Vest. Cabela's really offers a nice comfortable fit with this affordable water ski vest. It's Coast Guard approved and features two buckles and a nice zipper. The comfort and great price makes it one of the best water ski bests for the budget water skiing enthusiast.