Best Waterproof Cameras
These waterproof cameras can let you go from land to water, taking amazing pics along the way. You'll be surprised to see the high quality pictures these cameras can give you. Offered in a range of prices, each camera delivers outstanding results.
- Fujifilm FinePix XP10 This twelve MP waterproof camera is offered an extremely affordable price (just under $200). It's waterproof, freezeproof and even shockproof, giving you a range of uses for this great camera. The picture quality is outstanding and you can even capture movement without blur using the digital image stabilization feature.
- Fujifilm Quick Snap 35mm Camera This film camera is a great bargain (only $9) and perfect for those who love traditional camera methods. If you love developing your own film, this is an affordable way to get great underwater photographs. This is an underwater camera that can't disappoint an old school photographer.
- Kodak EasyShare Sport Digital Camera This twelve MP digital waterproof camera is just $80 and can go as deep as ten feet under water. Your pictures and videos are extremely easy to share on this user friendly camera. It's definitely one of the best waterproof cameras you can find.
- Kodak Playsport (Zx3) Waterproof Camera This is truly a remarkable waterproof camera that allows you to take High Definition (HD) videos underwater. It allows you to go up to ten feet deep and capture high quality videos. You can record your underwater adventures in remarkable detail using this great camera.
- Panasonic Lumix This waterproof digital camera might have a high price, but it is definitely worth the investment if you want top tier elite photos. The camera itself is visually appealing and the photos it takes are outstanding. It can be used for deep water snorkeling and takes photos with the 4.6x optical zoom.