By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about the best way to get a girl to send you a picture. No matter if you are talking on the phone, texting or chatting on the internet, it is important to keep a few tips in mind for the best results. Always remember that when trying to get a girl to send you a picture, it is important to start slowly and avoid putting high amounts of pressure on her.
- Determine if she is the kind of girl who would send you a picture to begin with. Unless you want to completely alienate her and risk never hearing from her again, this is a very important step. Girls who are adventurous and outgoing are typically more willing to send you a picture.
- Romance her. This is another very important step when trying to get a girl to send you a picture. Tell her that you want to see her and that you wish she was with you. This will put her in the right mindset to send you a picture.
- Compliment her. Tell her that you think that she is beautiful. In addition, be sure to focus on one or two specific body parts. While women love to hear that they are beautiful, they also enjoy specifics. Mention her great breasts, legs or buttocks.
- Finally, ask her to send you the picture. Try to be as subtle and calm about it as possible in order to avoid freaking her out. Tell her that you simply want something to look at until the next time the two of you can be together.
- Don't give up. Remember the old saying–if at first you don't succeed, try, try again! Wait a day or two and give it another shot.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!