The best way to iron your favorite pair of Levi's 501 jeans can be done from the comfort of your own home. Some people really like the look and feel of a beautifully pressed pair of jeans. You too can have the look of a great pair of pants without sending it out to the cleaners. All you need is about ten minutes and you can iron your Levi's 501 jeans in three to four easy steps.
- Turn your iron on the high heat setting with steam and get ready to begin. Denim is such a heavy fabric that you need the heat to penetrate through. Steam increases the heat and adds moisture so you have a crisper result.
- Start by turning your denim inside out. Lay one leg at a time straight on the ironing board by matching your seams side to side. You may have to use your hands to get your Levis flat and wrinkle free before putting the iron to the fabric. If you like your pants crisp, your can spray some starch to the garment before placing the iron down. Start by ironing your seams flat and move to the inside of the leg. Now, simply flip the leg over and do the other side. Repeat this same process for leg number two.
- Keep your Levi's 501 jeans inside out, and lets do the waistband. Put the Levi's 501 jeans over the ironing board by inserting the end of the board into the waistband of your jeans. Start at one side of the zipper and move around until you get to the other side. With your hands, flatten the waist and then iron with the pointed tip all the way around the band.
- Now that the band is done, it's time for the pockets. Move your garment around the board so that your pockets are on top. Lift the pocket and iron underneath first to get rid of any lumps or creases. Now, lay your pocket down straight and iron making the seam of the pocket flat.
- Do you want to add a crease? At this point in your ironing adventure, the choice is yours if your favorite Pair of Levi's 501 jeans is complete. Some people like just like to have them wrinkle free, but then there are others that like the crispy look of a crease in their pants. Which one are you? If you like your garment pressed with a crease, there is one more step to follow.
- Finally, to put that clean crease in your denim, turn them right side out. One leg at a time, match your seams at the bottom of the leg in the center. Lay the entire pair of pants on the ironing board with the leg on bottom to be done first. Fold the other leg up towards the top of your pants to get it temporarily out of your way. With your hands, flatten out the material with the seams matching in the center all the way down the leg. Beginning at the bottom of the leg, iron up the sides for the front and back crease.
- Congratulations! You have successfully learned the best and easiest way to iron your favorite pair of Levi's 501 jeans, and saved yourself the cost of an expensive dry cleaning bill. Now there's nothing to be afraid of… you can do it!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!