Need to know the best way to win in casino slot machines? Many people believe that there is really no best way to win when playing a casino slot machine. The truth is, however, that just like any form of gambling, taking the time to study the machines, decide how much you are going to bet and in general just think things through can give you an advantage.
- Take the time to find out a slot machine’s payout schedule. This is a chart posted on each casino slot machine that tells players which symbols will have to come up in which order in order to be considered a winning combination, and how much the payout will be. It will also tell you what the jackpots are based on the number of coins played.
- Keep up with your wins and losses. A good formula to use is to divide the amount of money you brought to the casino by 150. Your answer is how much you should bet on each casino slot machine you play.
- Spread the love (or in this case, the money). Don’t just stick with one machine. Not only is there a possibility that you might win on another machine, but switching from machine to machine will keep you fresh, allow you to determine how much money you have left, and force you to re-read the payout schedules again. All of these together can increase your chances of winning.
- If you feel yourself getting frustrated, take a break. Get something to eat, get some fresh air, play a table game and then go back to the slots later.
- Read slot machine reviews before you play. These not only give information on the types of slot machines, some online review sites may even let you play a free game before going to a real casino slot machine.
- Participate in a slots tournament. These are usually found online, and require only a small entry fee. Your entry fee allows you to play a certain number of games, or you are given a certain amount of time to play online. Your goal is to win more than the other tournament participants.
- Play a machine one time, then leave. This is different from the previous tip about playing different machines. In the other one, you are going to play a specific number of times before walking away. Using this strategy, you play one machine one time, then walk away, whether you won or lost.
- Determine how many different denomination categories there are, and figure out which is the best one to play. For example, if you can win $300 by betting only a quarter on one casino slot machine, but another machine’s $300 payout requires three quarters, then the one-quarter machine is the best bet.
- Make sure you have met all the requirements for winning your jackpot. On some slot machines, it is not enough just to match up the cherries or numbers. Other requirements must be met before you are considered a winner.
- Take a moment to find out which casino slot machine is making numerous payouts on a regular basis. Then grab that one when it becomes available. Conversely, listen for signals that a slot machine isn’t making payouts and avoid that one like the plague.
So, use these tips to help you find a winning casino slot machine. Remember, however, to stop when the money you set aside for the slot machines is gone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...