These best western saddle covers are all high-quality and practical. They are made to provide your saddle with maximum protection with numerous features you'll enjoy. You definitely don't want to overlook these great covers to solve all your saddle cover needs.
- Abetta Western Saddle Cover. This cover is great for protecting your saddle cover. This poly saddle is clear and perfect to protect your saddle from water and dirt. If you're looking to keep your cover in pristine condition, than this is the western saddle cover for you.
- Big Black Horse Black Nylon Western Saddle Cover. This cover is both practical and aesthetically-pleasing with an embroidered Arabian Horse design. This nylon cover even has a horn pouch that will let you keep a number of items. With the convenient elastic edges you won't be disappointed with this amazing cover.
- Chick Saddlery Supreme Western Saddle Cover. To perfectly protect your saddle from scratches and dirt, you don't want to miss out on this saddle cover. Made of heavy duty nylon it is padded to make it the ideal saddle cover. It is large and designed with zippers along the cover, the solution to fully protect your western saddle cover.
- Kelley and Company Western Saddle Cover. This western saddle cover is rip resistant polyester to provide you with a durable cover. Both water resistant and breathable, this cover is even mold resistant. You'll be sure your saddle remains in the same elite condition you bought it in with this cover.
- Kensington Western Saddle Cover With Fenders. Made with 420 denier nylon it protects you saddle from moisture, dirt, and dust. It even has a convenient elastic bottom to ensure a great fit. It is easy to transport as it folds into its own pouch for easy travel.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.