Before you go out on your next rafting adventure, learn about the best white water rafting gear. The following pieces of gear are essential for white water rafting at any level. The proper white water rafting gear is essential to a good trip. Make sure you do your research and that you pick up what work's best for you. Check out this best white water rafting gear.
- Carlisle Magic Plus Fiberglass IK Paddle. This piece of best white water rafting gear will make paddling easier on your arms. The IK Paddle is made from fiberglass and a light polypropylene. The blades have a slight curvature which is ideal for the beginning white water rafter. The IK Paddle comes in three different sizes: 220, 230 and 240 cm.
- Protec Wake Helmet. Hopefully you won't ever need this piece of best white water rafting gear, but the reality is that white water rafting is a dangerous sport. The Protec Wake Helmet is designed for your protection in the event of impact or collision. This helmet is made of a high-density shell and dual density EVA foam. The Protec Wake helmet is durable and comfortable.
- NRS Kickers Neoprene Shoes. These water shoes are comfortable and they dry quickly. No one likes soggy shoes, the NRS Neoprene Shoes are essential for any white water rafting trip. These unisex shoes are designed to protect your feet and they also provide arch support. The ankle has an adjustable drawstring so they can conform to your foot.
- SealLine Black Canyon Dry Bag. This best piece of white water rafting gear holds 5 liters. The Sealine dry bag has a nylon exterior and radio-wave seems which make it durable and long-lasting.
- Warmers Barnacle Half-Finger Paddling Gloves. These Half-gloves give you a better grip while white water rafting. These gloves are made from spandex and synthetic leather and they feature pads on the palms. These gloves are suitable for all types of weather and they have a hook and loop closure to provide a customized fit.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …