Best Wordpress Plugins
The best WordPress plugins fall into various categories. To understand what these plugins are good for, you must first understand what a plugin is. A basic definition for a plugin is a set of software components that adds to the capabilities of the software application, which is WordPress in this case. Some of the WordPress plugins that you will want to look into include:
- ReplyMe is a WordPress plugin that will send an email to anyone who leaves a comment on your blog. This is a great way in which to keep the conversations flowing, which will be a big help whenever it comes to generating traffic. Since you don’t have to do anything but work on building your blog you can think of this as free traffic, which is something you won’t want to pass by.
- Thank Me Later is a WordPress plugin that will send an email to all of the people who visit your blog for the first time. Herein you will want to write up this email reminding them to check out your RSS feed or inviting them to connect with you personally. You can even do both if you’d like. This plugin is a great way to help these people remember your blog.
- MaxBlog Press Affiliate Ninja is a WordPress plugin that will greatly cut down on the amount of time that you will need to spend whenever it comes to promoting affiliate products throughout your blog. This plugin converts any keywords that you identify into an affiliate link and then tracks the clicks on these links. What is great here is that this plugin will save you time whenever you need to find your affiliate code because it is stored right there in your WordPress dashboard for you.
- Revision Control is a WordPress plugin that will keep your WordPress database from getting bloated, which will slow your website down. This plugin will allow you to set the number of post revisions that you store in your database. Most people choose to set this to two. The nice thing about this is that you can rest assured that your blog will continue to run fast.
- SEO Smart Links is a WordPress plugin that makes it easier for you to interlink your articles. You simply choose what keywords you want to use and it will do this job for you. This is important because interlinking your articles helps to increase your blog’s Page Rank. It will also help your readers to find the other articles that you have written on similar topics and thus they will stick around longer.