The best Zirth products are some of the best men's products on the market. Zirh, a company that focuses on shaving and skincare products for men, is growing in popularity, thanks, in part, to the accolades the products are winning. The brand’s Platinum Drenched Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer recently won the prestigious CEW Beauty Insider’s Choice Award for Best in Men’s Grooming, and Men’s Health named the brand’s shave cream the winner of the Best Shave category. Here are some of the best Zirh products to get you started:
- ZIRH SHAVE CREAM ($22.50 for 8.4 oz.): This award-winning shave cream uses aloe vera, ginseng, glycerin and seaweed extract to smooth and calm skin and to soften coarse facial hair. One jar lasts three to four months.
- PLATINUM DRENCHED Ultra-Hydrating Moisturizer ($125 for 1.7 oz.): This top-of-the-line, award-winning luxury moisturizer for men uses barley and tomato extract, chronobiological cell energizer, watermelon extract and a variety of other ingredients to restore balance, hydration and firmness with a continuous release formula that keeps your skin healthy all day.
- SCRUB Aloe Exfoliator ($20 for 3.4 oz.): Named by Cosmopolitan magazine as the “Best Scrub for Him,” this wake-up call for skin uses aloe vera, diatomaceous earth and sage to refresh, refine and cleanse your face while removing dead skin cells.
- DEFEND Face Moisturizer with SPF ($32.50 for 3.4 oz.): The recipient of an FHM award for grooming products, this light, daily moisturizer protects against sun exposure and helps maintain elasticity. Powered by avocado oil and vitamins A and E.
- TRY ME KIT ($29 for five pieces): Not sure where to start? Check out this sampler, which includes several popular Zirh products, all in 30 ml sizes: CLEAN alpha-hydroxy cleanser, SCRUB exfoliator, CORRECT vitamin serum, PROTECT moisturizer and SHAVE GEL.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...