Better Sex Guide
This better sex guide is designed to help you and your partners have better sexual relations. No matter if your sexual partner is the love of your life—or simply a one-night fling, this guide will ensure that both of you will have a great time together.
- Do something nice for your partner for better sex. This is one of the most important tips to keep in mind when aiming for better sex. You don’t necessarily have to plan an entire evening out, but consider getting your partner a small gift, cleaning the apartment, or simply giving her a card that expresses your feelings. This will show your partner that you care, and will put you on the road to better sex.
- Try something different for better sex. One of the biggest problems that people have when it comes to having better sex is that they are unimaginative. Often, when they get in the heat of the moment, they are interested only in the actual act of having sex. Instead, try to shake up your routine. If you usually have sex in the bedroom, try in on the couch. If you are typically on top, ask her to switch around. If you often turn the lights off, try leaving them on. All of these examples are great ways that you and your partner can experience better sex. In order to prevent a shock to your partner, don’t try all of them at one time. Instead, simply incorporate one or two of the ideas suggested above in order to gradually shift the mood of the night. You won’t be sorry!
- Use toys for better sex. Sex toys can be intimidating to many men--but for some women, they are a dream come true. Find something that you feel comfortable using, and slowly introduce it into your sex life.
- Ask your partner what they like for better sex. Being afraid to talk about sex can be the biggest mistake that people make. Ask you partner if there is a specific position they would like to try--and then do it! By pleasing your partner, he or she is guaranteed to be more into the sexual experience, and will be more willing to perform specific sexual favors for you.
- Tell your partner your true feelings for better sex. There is a song that says "Sex is always better when there are feelings involved"–and this could not be more true. Once your partner understands how much you really love him or her, the sex is guaranteed to be even better than it already it.