'Beverly Hills 90210' Spoilers
Several online entertainment news sources reveal a litany of “Beverly Hills 90210” spoilers and scandals for season three. "Entertainment Weekly," "TV Fanatic," "OK! Magazine," "TV Guide" and Spoilers Guide have all chimed in. Be forewarned: We share five of the spoilers right here.
“Beverly Hills 90210” is an American teen drama that airs weekly on The CW television network. The new show is a spinoff of the classic 1990s FOX television series introduced by Aaron Spelling. Season three will premier September 2010 when it makes its move to Monday nights.
- A natural disaster. “Beverly Hills 90210” will kick off the third season with an earth-shaking natural disaster. According to “TV Guide,” the series wanted a huge event with both physical and emotional implications. The show’s executive producer, Jennie Urman, says an earthquake will cause serious injury to one of the characters, resulting in a life-altering change for that character.
- A death (A murder?). TV Fanatic, an internet source for entertainment news, reviews and spoilers, says someone will die on the “Beverly Hills 90210” season premiere. Last season, Harry Wilson, played by actor Rob Estes, was teased about sex, drugs, alcohol and murder in the season two finale. Viewers will have to wait for season three to find out if there really was murder in Beverly Hills.
- A gay confession. One of the main male characters on “Beverly Hills 90210” will come out of the closet in season three. “Entertainment Weekly” says one of three West Beverly High students--Teddy Montgomery, Navid Shirazi or Liam Court--will reveal himself to be gay. Some people think it’s just a ratings stunt, but the show’s producers deny this. In an interview, the executive producer said they wanted to address the issue “in a real and relatable way.”
- A courtroom battle. Naomi Clark and Jennifer “Jen” Clark will continue their ugly battle over finances. But season three will see the battle enter the courtroom. Naomi’s pregnant sister is determined to keep her away from the family funds. But according to Spoilers Guide, the courts will side with Naomi on this one.
- An older guy. Rumor has it that Annie Wilson will start an affair with an older guy--possibly a stranger from Liam’s past or someone related to him--in the new season of “Beverly Hills 90210.” According to TV Fanatic, viewers are being misled by the relationship and closeness forming between Annie and Liam. “The story doesn’t really evolve the way you think it will,” the internet source says.