Here is a list of Beverly Hills 90210 Trivia. Beverly Hills 90210 was a major teen drama in the 1990's but was cancelled in early 2000. Well, here is the list of trivia!
- Behind the scene changes. Dylan was only supposed to be in the show for one or two episodes. Jim Walsh was played by Lyman Ward in the pilot. The scenes were cut and re-shot with James Eckhouse.
- Coincidences. Brandon Walsh is the name of a character in the series. Brandon Walsh is also the name of a character in the movie "The Goonies," played by Josh Brolin. Shannen Doherty and Tiffani Thiessen never appeared together in a scene throughout the entire series.
- Season length. The series began on October 4, 1990 and ended on May 17, 2000. The show was cancelled on the 24th of January in the year 2000.
- No character appeared in all of the 296 episodes. This is a bit unusual because usually a show has a main character that will appear in every single episode.
- There were many notable changes that occurred after the first episode and the first seasons. These changes were the most discussed trivia by fans. The Walsh house changes to a completely different building. Brandon's car was a Chevy Chevette in the pilot. However, it changes to a different car, known as "Mondale." The car "Mondale" was changed to was a 1978 Mercury Cougar. Also, Luke Perry doesn't appear in the first episode. He first appeared in the second episode of the series. "The Peach Pit" building was also changed to a different building after a few episodes in Season One. In the earlier seasons, Beverly Hills 90210's episodes were issue-based until the producers decided to make it a teen-opera show. Pamela Galloway played Jackie Taylor in the first episode. However, Ann Gillespie took her place for the rest of the series.
- Fictional existences. The "West Beverly" high school doesn't exist in reality. The Beverly Hills High School did not allow the use of their name. Another little trivial thing is that Steve's mom starred in a fictional series called "Hartley House."
- Random trivia! When the series began, Gabrielle Carteris was only 29 years old. Also, Charles Rosin, executive producer of Beverly Hills 90210, dedicated six to six and a half days a week, twelve to sixteen hours a day, eleven to eleven and a half months a year to the show. Tori Spelling isn't listed as a main cast in the first episode.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.