These Beyonce quotes cast a broad spectrum of the varied experience gained during the meteoric rise of Beyonce Knowles in her entertainment career. From her private school education, to her marriage, to her superstar male equivalent, Jay-Z, Beyonce has worked extremely hard to make the most of her opportunities, resources, and talents. These Beyonce quotes mark the life lessons of a world-renown singer, actress, model, and businesswoman.
- "I get nervous when I don't get nervous. If I'm nervous I know I'm going to have a good show." How many exquisite performers have you ever heard of that admit to being nervous and enjoy it? Beyonce's ability to convert nervous anxiety into positive energy before entering the stage to fuel her performance is inspiring, due to how hard that is to achieve. This quote from Beyonce Knowles brings a more comfortable reinvention to the phrase: "stage fright."
- "I'm a human being and I fall in love and sometimes I don't have control of every situation." From this quote, Beyonce appears to have her own gravitational pull that keeps her grounded and humble in spite of an insurmountable amount of fame and fortune. As any adult knows, maintaining control over your life is not only a full-time job within it self, but practically impossible. There will constantly be circumstances that arise that were totally not planned for. The key is to expect the unexpected, then adapt accordingly.
- "When you really don't like a guy, they're all over you, and as soon as you act like you like them, they're no longer interested." It may be difficult to envision some guy breaking the heart of someone as beautiful as Beyonce, but this quote points toward a lesson learned from such an experience. Expressing emotions shouldn't have to be a decision that people must approach with caution. But to evade being taken advantage of in a relationship with uncertain feelings involved, protection is a must. Unfortunately, there are people in this world that take kindness for a weakness, and love for granted.
- “Trust is really important, just in relationships in general. I really don't like people that aren't real people around me at all. I don't like people that are 'yes' people. I don't like people that tell me what they think I want to hear.” Here is another unexpected quote from Beyonce that deals with her ability to function within the framework of fame. If you were in Beyonce's shoes, wouldn't it be hard to separate fans from friends if those closest to you never disagreed with you? Part of being a true friend is about possessing the strength and honesty to tell a person what you feel is in their best interest – even if they disagree.
- “Love is something that never goes out of style. It's something everybody experiences, and if they are not in love, people usually want to feel that. So if you hear the album, it's very romantic.” Beyonce understands that love is not a trend. Love is an emotional response that makes a human being feel good while giving and receiving it. This Beyonce Knowles quote explains why she wisely incorporates love into her music, because people have a universally positive reaction to it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.