Bill Clinton quotes remain some of the most popular political quotes ever. With his intelligence and wit, the 42nd president of the United States offered up some Bill Clinton quotes we will never forget. Step inside the world of the Clinton presidency with some memorable Bill Clinton quotes.
- "You don’t have to wait till your party’s in power to have an impact on life at home and around the world."One of Bill Clinton's strong points was motivating the youth of the United States to take part in political and social change. This 2005 quote was a Bill Clinton quote that aimed directly at the youth of America.
- "The future is not an inheritance, it is an opportunity and an obligation."This Bill Clinton quote was used on several occasions to describe how President Clinton would like to impact the country we leave behind to future generations. He used this quote in several press interviews as well as important speeches.
- "Abortion should not only be safe and legal, it should be rare." While the political machine fights over the rights of women and abortion, this Bill Clinton quote showed how far ahead of the curve President Clinton was. He gave this quote at the 1996 Democratic National Convention, and it implores people to consider the consequences of their actions rather than finding ways out of responsibility.
- "It depends on how you define alone." President Bill Clinton was impeached during his time in office. This Bill Clinton quote is one of the most famous quotes from his impeachment hearings.
- "Peace is not a spectator sport." While speaking in Ireland in 2000, President Clinton felt he needed to reach out and get the Irish people involved in their own future. This is the president reminding everyone that peace is an ongoing job for all people.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...