Billiard Ball Cleaning
Want to learn about billiard ball cleaning? Are your billiard balls really disgusting and you don't know what to do about it? Believe it or not, you can clean your billiard balls and you won't be embarrassed next time your friends come over for a game. Read on for more information about billiard ball cleaning.
What you need for billiard ball cleaning:
- Dirty billiard balls
- Billiard ball cleaner or wax
- Clean cloth
- Wipe each ball. Using your clean cloth, wipe each billiard ball to make sure any loose dirt is removed.
- Use soap and water. Use some warm water and soap to get the more stubborn dirt off the balls. Simply dip your cloth in warm, soapy water and rub the cloth over each billiard ball.
- Use professional cleaner. Apply the professional billiard ball wax or cleaner according to the directions on the container. Using a proper cleaner will allow the balls to get clean and shiny without making the finish on them dull. Examples of things not to use are regular glass cleaner or household cleaners of any kind.
- Let balls dry thoroughly. After cleaning the balls with soap and water and using the ball wax, make sure you let them dry thoroughly before you use them for best results. That's all there is to it.
There's no need to put up with grimy billiard balls. Some elbow grease, soap and water, and ball wax are really all you need. These billiard ball cleaning tips will have your balls shining in no time and ready for your next game of billiards with friends.