Biloxi, Mississippi attractions feature history, gambling and the sea. Residents of Biloxi depend on the sea for their culture and livelihood. Mississippi’s role in the Civil War makes visiting Biloxi a fascinating adventure; not to mention their casinos are the best in the South.
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino One of the most famous Biloxi, Mississippi attractions, the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino offers big-name musical rock acts. Country music fans will enjoy their Road House Live program. You can grab a bite to eat or visit the poker room. It is well worth a visit. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino: 777 Beach Blvd. Biloxi, MI, 39530
- Boomtown Casino This casino has almost everything that a gambler could want. You can play the slots or the tables. It also has a variety of video poker games. Afterward, you have your choice of eating at a buffet, grill, bakery or steakhouse. With so much to choose from, it is one of the most tempting of the Biloxi, Mississippi attractions. Boomtown Casino: 676 Bayview Ave. Biloxi, MI 39530.
- Beauvoir, Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library The Mississippi Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans owns this landmark. It was the last home of Confederate President Jefferson Davis. Hurricane Katrina damaged the house, though workers rescued thousands of items from looters. The facility has since been restored. It is one of the most fascinating Biloxi, Mississippi attractions. Beauvoir, Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library: 2244 Beach Blvd. Biloxi, MI 39531.
- Biloxi Lighthouse This cast-iron lighthouse, built in 1848, survived Hurricane Katrina’s assault with only minor damage. You can tour the facility and climb the spiral staircase for yourself. Because of heat and humidity, tours take place in the morning. Biloxi Lighthouse: Highway 90 & Porter Ave. Biloxi, MI 39530.
- Biloxi Shrimping Trip Take a ride up the Mississippi Gulf Coast and sample a shrimping expedition. The boat ride lasts 70 minutes. The crew tells stories while casting their net. Children will get a chance to see squid, pufferfish and flounder. The Biloxi Shrimping Trip is one of the most exciting Biloxi, Mississippi attractions. Biloxi Shrimping Trip: 693 Beach Blvd. Biloxi, MI 39530.
- St. Michael Parish Catholic Church Known as “The Fisherman’s Church,” St. Michael Parish Catholic Church has a unique design. The roof of the church looks like a scalloped shell. The round building withstood Hurricane Camille’s 200-mile per hour winds. It is, however, still rebuilding from the effects of Hurricane Katrina. You can visit the church and marvel at its design. St. Michael Parish Catholic Church: 177 East First St. Biloxi, MI 39530.
- West End Hose Company #3 Museum & Fire Center Housed in a firehouse from 1937, this historic landmark sustained heavy damage from Hurricane Katrina. It reopened in November of 2010. Exhibits feature antique fire equipment and photographs commemorating the Biloxi Fire Department. West End Hose Company #3 Museum & Fire Center: 1046 Howard Ave. Biloxi, MI 39530.
- Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum This museum educates the public on shrimping, fishing, marine safety and wetlands. It holds an annual boat show every spring. You can see two 65-foot Biloxi Schooner replicas on the grounds. Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum: 115 East First St. Biloxi, MI 39530.
- Big Play Family Fun Center. There is plenty to do at the Big Play Family Fun Center. Located near the beach, your and your kids can enjoy the arcade, play bumper cars and ride go-karts. It is one of the most kid-friendly Biloxi, Mississippi attractions. Big Play Family Fun Center: 1830 Beach Blvd. Biloxi, MI 39530.
- Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi Along with being a full-service casino, the Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi offers spa treatments, a pool and golf packages. There is also live entertainment and an enormous amount of dining options. You can eat at a cafe, buffet or grab a cocktail at the bar. Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi: 151 Beach Blvd. Biloxi, MI 39530.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”