Bisquick dumplings make any stew or broth into a sensational meal. In twenty minutes, a simple stew or boiled chicken can be covered with a delectable layer of Bisquick dumplings. Just mix Bisquick and milk together and cook over any kind of boiling broth to enjoy light fluffy Bisquick dumplings.
To make Bisquick dumplings, you will need:
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup Milk
- Measure two cups of Bisquick into a large bowl. The Bisquick is often compressed in packaging. Fluff the Bisquick with a fork.
- Stir the milk into the Bisquick until it forms soft dumpling dough.
- Choose a spoon (something larger than a teaspoon but smaller than a serving spoon). Scoop up some Bisquick dumpling dough onto the spoon (about two ounces of dough or the size of an egg). Drop the Bisquick dumpling over boiling stew, chicken broth, or soup. Use a second spoon to push the Bisquick Dumpling dough off the spoon and onto the boiling broth.
- Leave the pot uncovered. Cook the Bisquick dumplings for ten minutes uncovered on a medium heat. Cover the pot with a lid and cook the Bisquick dumplings covered for ten minutes. Remove from the heat and serve.
Tips and Warnings:
- It is easy to add flavor to Bisquick Dumplings by adding a favorite herb like basil, rosemary, or even caramelized onions or corn
- In the last ten minutes of cooking, the Bisquick dumplings are cooked covered by a lid which steams the top of the dumplings.
- Do not remove the lid off the pot during this process.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.