- How To Make Ringtones For Blackberry
- How To Set Automatic Signature On BlackBerry 8800
- How To Get Media To Play On A Blackberry Storm
- How to Record Videos on the BlackBerry Bold
- How To Get Blackberry Storm To Play Media
- How To Load Ringtones On A BlackBerry Curve
- How To Take Apart A Blackberry Curve
BlackBerry 8830 World Edition: How Do I Manage Media?
Trying to figure out how to manage media on your BlackBerry 8830 World Edition? The BlackBerry 8830 World Edition comes with easy to use software that you can install on your computer to make managing your media easy. You will need to purchase a microSD media card to expand the memory of your BlackBerry 8830 World Edition, otherwise the space on your phone will be limited.
Memory Cards. If you plan on putting a lot of music on your BlackBerry 8830 World Edition, or taking a lot of pictures, you will need a microSD media card. These can be purchased at your favorite electronics retailer. To install your microSD media card in your BlackBerry 8830 World Edition, you will need to press the battery cover release button and slide the battery cover off your phone. To open the media card door, just slide it towards its hinges and it will unlock. You can then place your microSD media card into the holder. Close the media card door and replace the battery cover and you'll be good to go.
BlackBerry Desktop Manager. When you purchased your BlackBerry 8830 World Edition, there should have been a CD titled BlackBerry User Tools inside the box, as well. If you have yet to insert that CD into your computer, do so now to install the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Once it is installed, double click on the icon that was placed on your desktop. Using the supplied USB cable, connect your BlackBerry 8830 World Edition to your computer. Once the BlackBerry Desktop Manager is open, double click on Media Manager. The left pane of the Media Manager will display the media that you have on your computer, such as music and pictures. The right pane of the Media Manager will display the memory card of your BlackBerry 8830 World Edition. Simply drag content from the left pane to the right pane to place the media onto your phone.
Tips and Warnings
- If you cannot locate the BlackBerry User Tools CD, visit the BlackBerry website for directions on how you can download and install the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. You will need this program to manage your media.
Posted on: May. 26, 2010