Blackberry Curve: How Do I Remove An Application?
Are you looking at your Blackberry Cruve and wondering, "how do I remove an application?" Blackberry Curve is one of the most popular smartphones on the market today, but learning all the tips and tricks to using one can be a challenge. Fortunately, some things are incredibly easy to do on the Blackberry Curve. Here's an easy way to remove an application on your Blackberry Curve:
What you'll need:
- a Blackberry Curve Smartphone
- a little time
- Options. Navigate to the Blackberry Curve options screen. Depending upon your Blackberry Curve model, options is sometimes labeled as settings.
- Advanced Options. While in options, navigate to the advanced options on the Blackberry Curve.
- Applications. In the advanced options screen, choose applications. The Blackberry Curve will display a list of all applications installed on your phone.
- Choose your app. Using the trackball, scroll through the list and select the application that you would like to delete.
- The menu key. After the application that you've chosen to delete is highlighted, click on the menu key on your Blackberry Curve. From the menu that appears, choose the "delete" option.
- Are you sure? A pop-up will appear on the Blackberry Curve, asking to delete the application. Choose delete if you are certain that you wish to delete the application. You may choose cancel at this point if you are not sure that you want to delete the application.
- Application list. After you have deleted the chosen application, the Blackberry Curve will rebuild your applications list. If you wish to delete additional applications, just repeat steps four through six. It is that simple!