Blackberry Storm 2 Apps
Have you been wondering what the best Blackberry Storm 2 apps are? Here is a list of the five best apps for the Blackberry Storm 2 that will make your life easier. It will allow you to sit back with ease because it will take some of the stresses off your shoulders. These five apps will enhance your phone and make it a device that you do not know how you lived without.
- Blackberry Messenger: This app is one of the most famous for the Blackberry phones. It allows you to talk to talk to other Blackberry owners and works like an instant messenger. It uses your data instead of your text messages and threads messages so that you can view your whole correspondence with the other blackberry user.
- PayPal: This is one of the best ways to send and transfer money. For a secure way to pay for things online and get paid, there is nothing better than PayPal. What is better than PayPal is having it at your finger tips all the time. Now when your money comes in, you can control your money instantly.
- UberTwitter: Keep all of your friends, family, and followers informed about your life all the time. With the UberTwitter app, you can utilize all that Twitter has to offer on the go. If you're at a sporting event and want to tell everyone they are missing out, you can do this just by opening the app and instantly connecting to everyone.
- Pandora: Need something to pass the time? Create your own music channels by inputting the name of a song, artist, and genre of what you are interested in. Then Pandora does the work for you. It allows you to discover new music while enjoying the songs you already love. Not to mention the fact that you will be entertained in all the situations that you find so boring.
- Txt U L8R: This app allows you to set up a message that will automatically be sent out when you are driving. This means your eyes can stay on the road instead of the next message coming in. With so many accidents occurring over the past few years due to texting while driving, this app is an amazing one that will be saving people from serious injury.