Blind Date Advice
Going on a blind date can be fun if you take this blind date advice. Many people make the mistake of going on a blind date without first having a strategy in place. Having a strategy in place can mean the difference between having a disastrous blind date and having an amazing blind date. Don't forget to follow this blind date advice when you head out the door to meet your date.
- Go to a public place. This blind date advice is mainly for safety reasons. Even if you are being set up by a friend, who knows both people going on the date, it is still a good idea to have your date in a public place. A public park or coffee shop is a great place to go on a blind date.
- Be yourself. If you are going on a blind date, with the hope that it will turn into a long term relationship, then you need to be yourself. This way the person you are going on the date with will be able to get to know the real you. It is better to be yourself, even if your date doesn't end up liking you rather than have to pretend you are someone you are not.
- Remember your manners. Even though you want to be yourself, you still want to have good manners on your blind date. Opening the door for your date and saying thank you is simple blind date advice that anyone going on a blind date should take. Doing something as simple as showing good manners will let your date know that you respect other people.
- Keep an open mind. This is probably the best blind date advice ever to be given. When you first see your blind date don't rush to any quick judgments. This means good or bad judgments. Keep an open mind the entire date, before making any judgments about your date.
- Take it slow. This blind date advice can be hard for some people to take. Even if your date went really well, don't profess your undying love at the end of the date. Wait until you have been on a few dates before making any serious commitments.