Are you wondering how to make a Blue Hawaiian cocktail for a party or warm weather gathering? Bring a hint of Hawaii to your next party with a Blue Hawaiian cocktail—a super simple mixed drink that is a welcomed cocktail recipe for spring and summer parties, luaus or barbecues. The Blue Hawaiian is so easy to make that you may opt to either mix up individual servings or make it into a party punch for a larger crowd.
Ingredients for a Blue Hawaiian Cocktail Drink:
- 2 Parts Malibu Coconut Rum
- 2 Parts Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 Part Blue Curacao
- Crushed Ice
- Maraschino Cherries, for garnish
- Pineapple Rings, for garnish
- Party Toothpicks, for individual serving garnish
- Punchbowl, if serving as a party punch
- Tall Glasses
Instructions for Making a Blue Hawaiian Cocktail or a Blue Hawaiian Party Punch:
- Choose a drink quantity. Decide if you will be making a punch or individual servings. If making individual drinks, consider measuring ingredient parts in ounces. If making a punch, use bottles of similar size for equal parts or measure out the quantities in larger sizes—such as cups rather than ounces.
- Gather Blue Hawaiian Ingredients. Begin your Blue Hawaiian with quality ingredients, such as fresh pineapple juice and your favorite brands of liquor.
- Combine Blue Hawaiian ingredients and mix well. If preparing an individual drink, add the rum, pineapple juice, and Blue Curacao to a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice, shake and pour into a tall serving glass. If making punch, mix the ingredients in a large container and pour over ice in a punchbowl when ready to serve.
- Garnish the Blue Hawaiian cocktails. If serving individual drinks, thread a few pieces of fresh pineapple and maraschino cherries onto decorative picks. If making a punch, simply float the fresh fruit onto the top of the Blue Hawaiian in the punchbowl.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.