Bluray Combo: 5 Best
Looking for the 5 best Bluray combo players? All of the Blu-ray players mentioned below will play both DVDs and CDs. These Blu-ray combo players can be purchased for under $650 at your favorite electronics retailer.
- Samsung BD-C6500 The Samsung BD-C6500, one of the best Blu-ray combo players, produces an excellent image and is compatible with Netflix, YouTube and Pandora. This Blu-ray combo player has built in Wi-Fi and one gigabyte of onboard storage. The BD-C6500 also supports Samsung applications, which will enhance your media viewing experience.
- Samsung BD-C6900 The Samsung BD-C6900 has built in Wi-Fi and can connect to various streaming services, such as Facebook, Twitter and Blockbuster. The BD-C6900 is 3D compatible and produces some of the best image quality. This Blu-ray combo player is pleasantly designed and has an easy to use user interface.
- Sony BDP-S570 The Sony BDP-S570 is one of few Blu-ray players that can connect to Amazon Video On Demand and Slacker. Like the Samsung BD-C6900, the BDP-S570 is 3D compatible and comes with one gigabyte of storage. This Blu-ray combo player has one of the fastest operational speeds available on the market.
- LG BD590 The LG BD590 comes equipped with a 250 gigabyte hard drive. This Blu-ray combo player allows you to rip music from your CDs right onto the player itself. The BD590, one of the best Blu-ray combo players, is compatible with Netflix, YouTube, CinemaNow and Vudu. Additionally, you can plug a USB flash drive into the LG BD590 and instantly view your photos.
- Oppo BDP-83 Oppo may not be a household name, but they should be. The Oppo BDP-83 plays Blu-ray discs, DVDs, CDs and SACDS. While the price tag on this Blu-ray combo player is high, you truly are getting what you pay for. The BDP-83 has best in class image quality and operational speed.
Posted on: May. 19, 2010