- How To Setup Dish HDTV To Sony A DVD Recorder
- 5 Best Small Center Channel Speakers
- Instruction How To Use Panasonic Remote Control Of Model Dmre50p
- How To Fix A Panasonic Dmr-es40v Dvd Recorder
- How To Troubleshoot A Samsung 40 Inch LCD TV
- How To Troubleshoot A Samsung 32 Inch LCD TV
- How To Adjust The Picutre Quality Of A Samsung 1080P LCD TV
Bluray Divx: 5 Best
The trend of buyers has shifted from DVD players to blu-ray playback devices and it is best to get familiar with best bluray Divx models before making a purchase. The advent of Blu-ray has pushed DVD players to merge in the background.
A few terms have to be understood before determining best blu-ray Divx models.
- HD: This refers to High Definition television, sometimes also known as HDTV. This refers to a system that has a resolution much higher than the traditional television systems. This means that HD ability makes the appliance to show a clearer and sharper picture.
- DivX: Divx is a codec designed by the brand. Its specialty is to compress lengthy files and also maintain high picture quality.
- MPEG4: Moving Picture Experts Group 4 stands for methods that define an audio and visual compression method. This can also be defined as an audio and video coding standard.
- MKV: Is a name given to Matroska file. Matroska is a source format that is considered better than both AVI and MP4 formats.
The 5 best Blu-ray Divx models are:
- Samsung BD-P4600: The most tempting feature of this bluray Divx is that it plays with great speed. The quick start of this model leaves the best effect. The picture and sound quality of this blu-ray Divx is supreme. For those who have Samsung televisions, this is your best bet. Though expensive, the quality and resolution of this device is worth its high price. Specifications: MP3, JPEG, CD-R, CD-RW, Divx, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW and Bluray.
- LG BD-370: The starting speed is exceptionally good and it supports new file formats of Youtube, Divx and MPEG4. Another great feature is its supporting playback in MKV format. Specifications: MP3, WMA, JPEG, CD-R, CD-RW, Divx, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW and Bluray.
- Samsung BD-P3600: It supercedes Playstation 3 in its quick loading and display. It works best with older receivers, helping them in faster encoding. A slightly limiting drawback to this blu-ray is that it has certain limitations in playing MKV files. Specifications: MP3, WMA, JPEG, CD-R, CD-RW, Divx, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW and Bluray.
- LG BD 390: LG boasts its 390 model to be the first Wi-Fi activated blu-ray. It gives live coverage to BD and is supplied with one GB internal memory. Specifications: WiFi, Dvix, Bluray, 7.1 channel audio, BD-Live support and DivX streaming from DLNA.
- Panasonic BD30EG/EE: This is Panasonic’s very first device that supports bluray DivX. It is a fabulous device that gives high resolution and great picture results and with its affordable price, you won't have to starve to buy it.
Posted on: Jul. 02, 2010