Try one of the 5 best Bluray remotes to make your movie viewing more exciting. The Blu-ray remote is the device that’s going to make your Blu-ray player stand out and a universal Blu-ray remote is the way to go; making it easier to choose a Blu-ray player because it will work with any player. Here are the best five Blu-ray remotes.
- Logitech Harmony One is a universal Blu-ray remote. The Logitech has a task base automatic programming. It does offer the feature; touch screen interface with touch sensitive buttons to easily navigate through the onscreen menu, with convenient button layout. It can control up to fifteen electronic devices. When the power button is clicked on the Blu-ray player it automatically auto tunes the TV to the correct input.
- If price is not a concern than the Logitech Harmony 1100 is an excellent choice. It’s also a universal remote that can control up to fifteen devices, but that’s only the beginning. This is a tablet style and compatible with Macintosh computers and Windows program; along with the simple to use software wizard and fast response time. It also includes a docking station for the rechargeable battery.
- Logitech Harmony 700 is a powerful Blu-ray remote. The color LCD screen and backlit keys make it easy to view the screen in the dark. This is one universal remote with great ergonomics;excellent five contextual button layout. It’s also Web programmable via setup; Mac computers or Windows, it also includes rechargeable batteries and support customs sequences and macros.
- URC Digital R50 is a much cheaper Blu-ray remote with a lot of appeal. It has the capability to learn from other blu-ray remotes, controls up to eighteen devices, easy to program, large and extremely bright screen to view, backlit keypad. It has eight large contextual buttons, easy wizard based programming with built in screen it’s not necessary to connect to a computer. Also with multi-device macro programming feature.
- Logitech Harmony 900 is last but definitely not least as one of the best Blu-ray universal remotes there is. It’s very easy to setup which now includes new Blu-ray centric buttons and high-resolution. PC programming has never been made easier, excellent button layout. The RF option has been included, with rechargeable lithium ion battery and docking station.