Do you want to learn how to tabletop your BMX this summer? Here is a straightforward step-by-step guide to accomplish the ideal tabletop. The tabletop is a fundamental BMX trick that you should try to learn as soon as possible; actually it should be one of the first tricks you attempt.
Materials Needed to Tabletop:
- Safety Gear
- Curb (somewhere you can ride)
- First, to learn how to tabletop, you will need to have a nice range jump or curb, as you draw near the ramp at a moderate speed.
- Your dominant foot will order the foot used to thrust the bike. Also, be sure to draw the bike upward in the rear with your feet while you take off.
- When you are in the air, at the same time, cross up with the bars and straighten the inside leg and bend the outside leg. The key to accomplishing a great tabletop is all in the legs. You will need to hold it until you feel at ease.
- Finally, thrust downward with your arms while your feet draw upward in the back. Straighten up your bike back and land how you usually would. The front wheel should be turned up a little; this will produce the definite table top. If the trick is performed appropriately the leg beneath must come off the pedal, because nobody is that flexible.
- To perform a more flat look you should tuck your legs a bit. Also, you should make sure to get your dominant knee up beside the top tube and bend the lower leg upward. Let your arms slump a bit when you draw up with your bars and fold.
- It is vital that you do not to forget to spread yourself out before landing, because you can truly hurt your hip if you do not.
Congratulations, you have just learned how to tabletop. You may not get it great at first, but you will have to continue to practice and you will end up getting more precise. Remember, practicing is the solution to discovering your full BMX potential.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.