Body Language For Men To Pick Up & Seduce Women
Don't down play the importance of developing the proper body language for men to pick up and seduce women. Words can only take you so far. Picking up and seducing women is all about the combination of the right words and proper male body language. The way you carry yourself can say a lot more than words ever can. But, you need the right words to catch her. Your body language and word play need to play off each other better than Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen to successfully pick up and seduce women. Developing the right relationship between what's said and the unspoken aspects of seducing women will be the difference between you getting the girl or another night alone with your favorite online porn star. Here's the correct way to use body language for men to pick up and seduce women.
- Words aren't enough. Think about a song you really like. If it was sung without music you wouldn't enjoy it as much right? It's all about the presentation. You can have the best conversational abilities in the world, but if you don't use that male body language to help you pick up and seduce women, you wont get very far. In essence, your body language should do two things. It should show that you have an interest in the woman you're targeting. But, it should also create an element of self confidence about yourself. Your body language should elevate you over the rest of the dudes in the room. It shouldn't make you look like a desperate puppy with his tale between his legs. You get it? You want your target to look at you as if you're in some way different from the rest of the guys.
- How to do it. Overall, you should carry yourself in a relaxed fashion. Act as if you're not trying to draw attention to yourself. Which, conversely, will get the attention of others. You'll seem different from the idiots with flashy clothes and tight T-shirts. Of course, you know that you're trying to catch someone, but it will benefit you for them not to realize it. It is important that your presentation be in order. Don't be like the goofy dudes that dress to attract. Women see through this crap. You may wear something that stands out, and that's fine. But don't carry yourself like you're trying to be a social angler.
- Your movements. They should be relaxed but with a purpose. Don't walk through the club, or where ever you are looking like you're examining the room. Women notice these things. You need to be scanning the room in an undercover fashion. You should appear as if you're just enjoying the company of your friends.
- Present yourself. Women are checking you out before you even realized they've noticed you. So, give them a good view. Let them get a good view of your "self."
- Your approach. It's time to run your offense. And your eyes are your point guard. When you make eye contact with a young lady, just let them linger a half second too long. You want her to know you noticed her. If she's still checking you out it means she's interested. It's okay to look away for a second, but be able to lock back on to her. If she likes you she'll be looking at you anyway. Tease her with this for a minute then just as relaxed as you have been, move towards her.
- The lock down. If your verbal game isn't up to par, you don't need to read any further because you're going to bomb. For those of you that know how to properly converse, it's time to close the deal. Make her feel as if she's the only girl in the room. You should be locked on to her. Your body should be facing her and you should be leaning in rather close. It helps if you smell good too. People relate memories and emotions to smell. It's a matter of creating this bubble from the rest of the room in which you guys can get to know enough about each other for a future meeting. Good Luck.