Build strong, large muscles by doing the best bodybuilding exercises each day. Professional bodybuilders, wrestlers and thousands of men exercise muscles to be able to lift heavier weights and objects, impress people and appear extremely fit. Bulk muscles by doing popular bodybuilding exercises: squats, deadlifts, bench presses, military presses and straight leg deadlifts.
- Squats Strengthen the quadriceps, glutes and hamstring muscles, which are the big muscles in the legs, by doing squats. Place the feet shoulder-width apart and point the toes and knees slightly outward. Squat down while keeping the back and chest straight. Remember, the knees stay inline with the toes. Position a barbell on the shoulders to intensify squats.
- Deadlifts Build strong lower back, glutes, quadriceps and trapezius muscles by doing deadlifts. Lay a weight in front of the feet and stand up straight. Bend down to grasp the weight and lift it up until you're stranding straight. Lower the weight by leaning forward and bending the knees.
- Bench Press One of the most effective ways to build bulky triceps, deltoids and pectorals muscles is the bench press. Lie flat against a bench and keep the feet on the floor. Grab the barbell overhead, lower it to the middle of the chest and lift it up.
- Military Press The military press will work the deltoids, trapezius and triceps muscles. It is similar to the bench press, but requires you to sit on a bench. Sit on a bench with the back and chest straight, and the feet placed on the ground. Grab the barbell, lower it to the upper chest and extend arms upward to lift it above the head.
- Straight Leg Deadlifts The best bodybuilding exercise for the hamstrings, which are one of the thigh muscles, is the straight leg deadlift. This exercise is very similar to deadlifts, but the legs will be kept straight. Place a weight in front of the feet and bend over to pick it up. Keep the legs straight.