Booty shaking songs are great incentives to stir up passion and physical stamina. What better way to get in the mood with your girlfriend than to undulate to some soul-rockin' grooves? Booty shaking songs drums up adrenalin and is dyanamite for heart-healthy aerobic exercise. So get your grooove on! And shake shake shake-shake your booty. These songs represent the top five boooty-shaking songs.
- "Shake Your Booty" by KC and the Sunshine Band is the quintessential booty shaking song. A classic rhythm abd blues disco tune of the 70's,it is still a serious dance your behind off song. Play it for your 70's themed parties or request it on Oldie and Goodie Nights at the club.This is number on the top fivebooty shaking songs
- "Big Fat Funky Booty" is a sultry booty shaking ditty by the Spin Doctors. Who says that booty shaking songs have to be fast? Sung by lead singer Chris Barron, "Big Fat Funky Booty"is a slow sensual hip sliding treat thanks to Barron's sexy tones and bassist Mark White's grooves.
- "Hips Don't Lie" singer Shakira in duet with Wyclef Jean of the Fugees and Black-Eyed Peas combines an island calypso beat to shake the booty and swing the body. If the hot slinky melody doesn't make you shake your booty–the sexy lyrics will. "So keep on reading the signs of my body." If you do, you and your girl wil rock on all night. This song easily makes it one of the top five bootyshaking songs.
- "Shake it Up" by the Cars is defintely a rockin shake your booty song. "Uh, well, we dance all night/ play all day/ don't let nothing get in the way." Okay. These guys are either millionaires are serious slackers-but who cares? Dance all night! Play all day! Shake it up-shake it up-baby. oooh-oooh. Shake it up.
- "Once You get Started" by Chaka Khan is a low down tempo booty shakin song that revs up with a bang. This is an oldie but goodie Motown flavored groove. C'mon. Did you really think there could a "best of booty shaking songs" WITHOUT a soul-stirring shake your groove thang kind of tune? And Chaka screaming, "WHY DON'T YOU GET DOWN?" Indeed, why don't you? Kick off your shoes. Everybody. Party hearty.
- "Harlem Shake" by Baauer has become an internet meme. Sure you can shake your booty to it. You can shake anything you want to it. Everybody's doing it. Come, on. You know you want to too. When the beat drops, just wave your hands in the air like you just don't care, or, you know, maybe you do care.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.