These Boston attractions are only a piece of what this great city has to offer. However, each of these will definitely leave you with a memorable experience. Whether you enjoy these attractions alone or with a crowd, you should absolutely list these attractions on your bucket list.
- High-Speed Catamaran Whale Watch: This is a Boston attraction that will make life seem ten times more exciting. It's a truly life changing experience to embark on a whale watching venture. A trip on a Boston cruise can let you enjoy the ocean waters while viewing whales in their own habitat. Its a far more realistic and engaging experience that watching animals and Sea World. The catamaran whale watch even has outdoor decks and climate-controlled cabins. You can have an experience you'll never forget as you're guided by professional whale researchers. Its a comfortable and beautiful experience you won't want to miss out on - just remember to bring your cameras and camcorders. 1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
- Freedom Trail: There are several companies in Boston that offer tours of the Freedom Trail. It is an amazing 2.5 mile red brick walking trail, where you can experience a directly personal and active experience of history. Deeply immersed in the American Revolution history, it leads to sixteen historic sites, including the Boston Common, King's Chapel, and Paul Revere's House. If you take a tour you can be sure you will learn a great deal from well-educated guides. However, you can also experience this Boston attraction alone, fully appreciating the history in a more personalized manner. 99 Chauncy Street, Boston, MA 02111
- Fenway Park: This iconic baseball park is central to the great city of Boston. It is the oldest major league baseball field that is still in use. This film has a unique role in popular culture, being the filming location for both "Field of Dreams" and "Fever Pitch." It's a great idea to visit this field and watch a game. The tough battle to get tickets will be truly worth it when you experience in person this Boston attraction that is significant to American sports. You can also choose a tour of the park for a calmer experience. 4 Yawkey Way, Boston, Massachusetts 02215
- Museum of Science: This museum is a Boston attraction that is great to bring kids or even partners to enjoy. It's an amazing experience that is so fun, you won't even realize you're learning. At the museum of science you can enjoy Imax films, exhibits, and even a planetarium show. There is even a simulator that lets you feel fully immersed (both physically and visually) in several scenarios, including deep sea excavations. Tickets are definitely affordable, with reduced prices for children. You won't want to miss out on an experience that will leave you entertained from start to finish. 1 Science Park, Boston, MA 02114
- Boston Public Garden: If you love the outdoors, then this Boston attraction is the place for you. Established in 1837, this was the first public botanical garden created in the United States. Besides its amazing role in American culture, it has amazing landscaping and plant choices. Best of all, this garden is free, making it an absolutely perfect place to visit on a low budget. It even has swan boats, lagoons, and unforgettable sculptures - the perfect setting to bring a girlfriend on a date.