When it comes to receiving the best care, some Boston hospitals are better than the rest. If you are unfortunate enough to need medical care, you'll need to know which ones make the grade and which ones fail. Here is a list of five that won't let you down.
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center: This Boston hospital is one of the Caritas hospitals. It is ideal for those suffering from life-threatening illnesses, cancer and neurological disorders. They advertise world class medical care and short emergency room waits. It seems to be true considering most of the doctors and specialists are top-notch professionals with years of experience and expertise. It's also been awarded top 100 hospitals in Boston, Massachusetts. 736 Cambridge St, Brighton, MA 02135
- Boston Medical Center: If you and your lady are expecting a little bundle of joy, the Boston Medical Center is where you need to go. This hospital's labor and delivery unit is supposed to be the best in providing care to its expectant patients. They even have midwives and nurses who speak different languages. After delivery, mom and baby are coached on the proper breastfeeding techniques. Guys, the faster she learns to breastfeed, the more you save on formula. Trust me when I say you'll need the money saved from breastfeeding. You'll need it for the boxes of diapers and wipes you'll have to buy in the next two years. One Boston Medical Center Place, Boston, MA 02118
- Massachusetts General Hospital: This is one of the oldest hospitals in Boston. Since 1811, MGH has provided advanced healthcare. They treat cancers, diseases and a large number of other health issues. The hospital also addresses adolescent obesity problems in its children's hospital. If you have certain private issues you don't want the world to know about, you can seek medical care at any of MGH's satellite facilities. The main hospital has 30 buildings, so contact them for directions and parking instructions. 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114
- Emerson Hospital: This hospital uses the lates technological advances and medical equipment to treat your ailments. The staff is trained to minimize stress while patients undergo various procedures, surgeries and treatments. If you or your family is in need of guidance, support groups are on-hand to assist you. Emerson also has clothing and accessory shops for guests and their family members. It seems strange to be able to shop while staying in the hospital. This hospital is located in the MetroWest area of Boston. 133 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner, Concord, MA 01742
- Children's Hospital Boston: The Children's Hospital provides cancer treatment, orthopedic care and other types of care for kids. It's ranked #1 in the United States in a many of its specialties. You can rest easy that your child is receiving the best medical care for serious problems such as brain injury and heart conditions. If you need to be close to your child while they stay in the hospital, this place provides a housing program for parents. Some parents may even stay in their child's room. This Boston facility is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115
Finding the best Boston hospital is important to your families health. Although the majority of facilities provide exceptional care, some may not. You should contact each hospital in the area for information on what they do and provide.