The Brad Pitt Fight Club Workout allowed the actor to develop one of the most sought-after and well remembered bodies in film history. The workout included weightlifting to add muscle mass and cardio to lower body-fat levels and create a chiseled look. Pitt's workout called for training six days each week with rest on the seventh.
- The first day of the Brad Pitt Fight Club Workout targeted the muscle groups in the chest. The workout consisted of 75 pushups, bench press, nautilus press, incline bench press, and finished with the pec deck machine. With the exception of pushups, each exercise consisted of three sets of fifteen to 25 repetitions; the triceps were also trained indirectly.
- The next day of the workout focused on the back muscles. The workout called for pull ups, lat pull downs, seated rows, and t-bar rows. As with day one, all of the exercises consisted of three sets of fifteen to 25 repetitions. The biceps were also trained by the previous exercises in day two of the Brad Pitt Fight Club Workout.
- The shoulders were trained on day three of the Brad Pitt Fight Club Workout. The exercises were shoulder press, lateral raise, and front raise. Three sets of fifteen to 25 repetitions were used for each exercise.
- Day four of the workout was designed to train the biceps and triceps muscles of the arm. The exercises performed were preacher curls on a machine, E-Z bar cable curls, cable triceps pushdowns, and hammer curls. As with the other days, fifteen to 25 repetitions were used in three sets.
- Days five and six of the Brad Pitt Fight Club Workout were meant to burn body fat. Each day consisted of one hour of running on a treadmill at 80 to 90 percent of maximum-heart-rate. These training sessions were followed by one day of rest and recovery before repeating the cycle.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.