Brainy quotes are quotes that are smart and intelligent, and are always useful to those looking to succeed with career, academic, or financial matters. Being smart and brainy is the way to find success life, and if you are intelligent and have a powerful drive, you will most likely will go far. One can take the following list of brainy quotes as inspiration and may apply it to his or her own life. While much of the world is concerned with looks and physical aspects of life, having intelligence is by far one of the best qualities to have. Let the intellectual brilliance begin!
- "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow." Woodrow Wilson was a very smart man and really made a bright statement with this quote. You can never have too much intelligence and brains, and it never hurts to gather all the smart minds you know for more brain power. As they often say, two heads are better than one. But only if they're smart heads, of course.
- "Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." Salvador Dali made this powerful statement with much truth behind it. What good is being smart and brainy if you don't attempt to do anything with these qualities? You can have all the brains and intellect in the world, but until you put it to good use, it serves no purpose.
- "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." Albert Einstein, one of the most brilliant men to walk the earth, recited this brainy quote about sticking to problems until they are solved. Those who gain recognition are those who follow through with problems and solve them, when most would just give up. This is perhaps one of the smartest things about Albert Einstein.
- "There are only two races on this planet- the intelligent and the stupid." Strive to be one of the intelligent beings on the planet with this inspiring quote by John Fowles. If you don't want to be considered one of the stupid people of the world, work hard at learning new things and using sound judgement. Being intelligent doesn't have to be hard.
- "The higher the voice the smaller the intellect." This brainy quote by Ernest Newman says that those who are outspoken and loud are sometimes some of the dumbest people. Just because a person has a loud voice and uses it, it does not mean this person is smart, by any means. Find a way to use your brains and reach people while remaining intellectual and smart at the same time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.