If you have ever been in a relationship that has ended, you probably have heard some crazy break up quotes and sayings. Some quotes lift your spirits, while others make you realize what you have lost. If you recently dealt with a break up, you need to read some good quotes and sayings.
- "There are plenty of fish in the sea." Why do people even bother saying this breakup saying? I mean do you really care about the other fish when your heart has been shattered into a million pieces? The next time someone tells you this, you can tell him or her that you hate the smell of fish.
- "Never cry about something that once made you smile, because at the time it was exactly what you wanted." This is sort of a sweet break up saying. Hearing this quote, you can take some comfort in knowing that at one time this person made you smile. You do not need to feel like you have wasted time on the relationship, because for at least part of it you were happy.
- "Nothing hurts worse than realizing a person meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to them." Now, doesn't this break ups saying just make you want to jump off a bridge? Really, this has to be one of the worst things to say to someone, who is grieving the loss of a relationship. If someone is stupid enough to say this break up quote to you, tell him that you will survive and mean everything to someone.
- "It is hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, when your heart still does." Reading this sad break up saying is enough to make the strongest man break down in tears. When you are in the middle of a break up, it feels like it is impossible to convince yourself to stop loving someone. Reading or listing to this break up quote will help you realize that you are not the only person who has felt this way.
- "Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew." This break up quote and saying is just so true. When you break up with the person you love, everyone thinks that you should immediately be able to get over her. As this quote says, it is just not that easy to forget about someone that you love. Despite what others may say, you will not just be able to close your eyes and forget about a person that once held your heart.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.