The Brooklyn Flea Market is one of the largest flea markets in the nation with a wide variety of Brooklyn flea market vendors. When the weather is nice, this might be the best place to go to find a deal. You can find a wide assortment of items, both food items and items for your home. It is a wonderful area to spend the day.
- A Little of India This is a popular Brooklyn flea market vendor because of the high quality handmade items for the home without the high price tag. They have a large selection of high quality products that include blankets, clothes and items that are inspired by India itself. Very chic.
- Adele Amore This is a wonderful little shop with handmade items and antiques. Everything that is pretty is definitely here. If you’re looking for vintage, this might also be the best vendor to locate. They sell furniture, clothing and jewelry that you might not be able to find anywhere else.
- Anthi’s Greek Food Everything is made to order, so you can expect fresh results. All of their food is inspired by Greece and they make sure to ask if you want specific things placed on the food. One of the crowd favorites on their menu is the gyro.
- Brooklyn Soda Works Ever wanted to try some homemade soda? This is one of the best places to find it. It is made to perfection,and you can even get food and dessert to go with your nice, cold beverage. Root Beer, Coke and 7up are just a few of the beverages you can try.
- Fat Dog Fabrication This is a wonderful Brooklyn Flea Market vendor to visit when you’re in need of furniture. They have a little bit of everything to furnish your home. Their prices are also affordable. Whatever they can pick up and re-do they sell here for every room in the house.
- Hot Blondies Bakery This is one Brooklyn Flea Market vendors to get food from. Not only are their sweets to die for, they offer actual food cooked to order. You will want to stop by every day for more homemade cookies (blondies) and brownies (brunettes). Don't forget the milk!
- Marilyn Hitchcock She sells only the finest vintage clothing and jewelry. If you’re looking for something in particular, you might want to visit her tent. Whe might have the item you're looking for or point you in the right direction. All of the items in her shop are vintage and beautiful.
- Rachel’s Pies Ever wanted just a slice of pie? This is not the place for you because you will want a whole pie once you finish the slice. Their pies are all freshly baked and provide wonderful flavors that you will want to buy in bulk.
- PookShop This is another nice Brooklyn flea market vendor that is worth stopping by if you’re looking for handmade items. Everything is beautiful and high quality and you'll be able to find something for everyone. One of the crowd's favorite things to grab from this vendor is handmade jewelry.
- This & That Jam Homemade jam at its finest. Their prices are affordable and they provide just the right amount of fruit to give their jam a wonderful flavor without all the added sugars.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...