Many people battle with bumps on the arms. The bumps are most often a form of acne called Keratosis Pilaris. Not only can you experience breakouts on your face, neck and back, but you can also have breakouts on your arms. Breakouts on your arms can be a very embarrassing situation. It really limits you to what you can wear. If you are the type of person that loves to bare your arm then you are going to want to learn the best bumps on arms cure.
- Exfoliate. The first thing that may be able to help you get rid of bumps on your arms is to make sure that you exfoliate all dead skin. When you sweat often, either from working out, or everyday normal tasks you can accumulate dead skin. A way to not get bumps on your arms is to remove all of the dead skin. The best way to do this is in the shower, or the bath. Try to purchase either a nice loofah or a good body scrub. Using those items can help remove the dead skin and reveal new smooth skin.
- Salicylic Acid. A great scrub that can stop bumps from forming on your arms is one that contains salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is very useful in drying up acne bumps all over your body.
- Baking Soda.There are many home remedies that can be the best cures for bumps on your arms. One that has been around for quite a while is using baking soda. It may make you a little wary at first, but it really is a tried and true cure. When using the baking soda make sure that your arms are nice and wet, then you can apply the baking soda and use it the same way you would use a regular scrub. Once you have rubbed it on the bumps along your arms you can then proceed to rinse the arm and pat it dry. After using the baking soda, make sure that you moisturize with a lotion or cream that will not clog your pores. Since the baking soda has a very drying effect, it is best that you only use it two or three times a week.
- Cornmeal. Another option for bumps on the arms is to use cornmeal on the arms. You can use the cornmeal the same way you use a regular scrub. For added comfort, you can add honey to the cornmeal. Honey is an anti-bacterial agent that is natural and good for your skin.
- Alpha Hydroxy Lotion. After showering, apply Alpha Hydroxy Lotion. Choose lotions that combine the acid with a skin calming botanical.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
25 Enlightening Quotes About Being a Gentleman
What’s your definition of a perfect gent? LL Cool J, Lea Michele, Andy Samberg and friends weigh in.