California Tourist Attractions
Find an abundant variety of fun, rich culture and tons of family activities at the best California tourist attractions. From Disneyland to Hollywood, California gives tourists the best places to vacation from Northern to Southern California. Enjoy the sunny, bright and beautiful weather these tourist attractions have to offer.
- Hollywood. If someone is crazy about big movies and stars, Hollywood is definitely the California tourist attraction to see. Famous attractions, unique people and history of the movie stars are all in Hollywood. The Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Bowl, and Universal Studios Hollywood are the most popular tourist attractions. Everyone must see the dazzling white Hollywood sign.
- Disneyland. The happiest and most enchanting place on Earth is arguably Disneyland. Hundreds of shops, amusement park rides, restaurants and attractions line the roads of this theme park. Children and adults can meet their favorite Disney characters, like Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Goofy and more. Adults can enjoy Downtown Disney, which has exciting nighttime entertainment, while children have fun on rides. Disneyland: 1313 S. Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, California 92802
- Golden Gate Bridge. Imagine looking over the largest suspension bridge, which is also one of the most famous landmarks in California. The Golden Gate Bridge is 4,200 feet long, and it strings between San Francisco and Marin County. Declared one of the modern Wonders of the World; The Golden Gate Bridge is certainly the most photographed bridge in North America. Pass over the Golden Gate Bridge to see a breathtaking view of the towering city and the Bay Area. Golden Gate Bridge: San Francisco, California 94129
- San Diego Zoo. Visit over 4,000 exotic animals and see 6,500 varieties of plants at the San Diego Zoo. Deserts, Islands, Oceans and Coastlines, Scrublands, Tundras and Tropical Rain Forests are just a few of the habitats and ecosystems at the San Diego Zoo. Safari Park, which is a branched from San Diego Zoo, gives tourists the chance to get up close to animals. Catch a glimpse of exotic animals at Panda Canyon, Polar Bear Run and Asian Passage. San Diego Zoo: 2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
- Lake Tahoe. Beautiful waters, alpine golf courses, lakeside beaches and casinos are just a few things at Lake Tahoe. See the largest freshwater lake in North America, which is 1,645 feet deep, and enjoy hiking, boating, relaxing, water skiing and snowboarding at this ultimate California tourist attraction. The Heavenly Mountain Resort, which is the most popular ski resort at Lake Tahoe, sits on the border of California and Nevada with 97 runs and 30 lifts for skiing. Heavenly Mountain Resort: 3860 Saddle Road, Corner of Saddle and Wildwood South, Lake Tahoe, California 96150