Call Of Duty 4: How To No Scope
When you know how to no scope in Call of Duty 4, you are considered a rifle sniper. This game is a very popular shooter game that is played online. The no scoping capability in Call of Duty 4 is a desirable skill for a gamer to possess. It is a challenging skill that yields a credible reputation.
Things you will need to no scope in Call of Duty 4:
- Playstation 3
- Online access
- Call of Duty 4 game
- Put the game in Deathmatch mode.
- Build the character throughout the Call of Duty 4 game. Unlock all the weapons that come in your path as well as the perks. Go through the ranks as you build your character and reach level 55. You cannot no scope in Call of Duty 4 until you reach this level.
- Do not choose the Prestige mode, because your rank will be reset to zero and all perks and weapons will be taken. No scoping in Call Of Duty 4 will earn you reputation points so try to get there as quickly as possible.
- Click on “create a class” and make a warrior profile with a primary weapon of a G3 or M14 assault rifle. You want these when attempting to no scope in Call of Duty 4 because of the lengthy range and accuracy. These weapons will stop the enemy. If you prefer, you can select a R700 or M40A3=, which are bolt-action and make good sniper rifles because of their accuracy. The no scope capability in Call Of Duty 4 can be used with any of these weapons.
- Select perks that will benefit the sniper capacity such as stopping power, UAV jammer, and iron lungs. Each of these perks help you ability or staying ability to get through the Call Of Duty 4 game.
- Look through the sight at all times, aiming down the sight with both assault rifles. Squeeze the button for the trigger when you see the enemy. Do not jerk the trigger. Deliver optimum damage by squeezing twice. If you chose a sniper rifle, avoid looking down the sight. Rather, aim the gun from the position of the hip. With the gun at the hip, wait until the enemy draws closer. This makes the crosshairs go read. At this point, pull the button for the trigger and fire using the no scope method.
- Do not go back to use the scope after you select a sniper rifle, because you will be disqualified. Also, avoid placing a scope on the assault rifle for the same reasons. Both will cause you to lose your no scope capabilities in Cal of Duty 4.