If you're trying to find some of the best Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 360 Cheats out there, then you may be satisfied with this collection. In "Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare," there quite a few variable cheats available to players or the Xbox 360 console. This collection of cheats range from unlockable weapons, infinite ammo, slow motion, picture/screen altercation, weapon altercation, and even to special modes (for single and multiplayer respectively).
Golden Weapons. In order to obtain these special weapons, you must complete each required challenge. Mind you, these Golden Weapons are purely for show and do not offer any substantial improvements or advancements, it's simply all looks.
- Golden M60. Finish all of the LMG challenges.
- Golden Desert Eagle. Simply reach Level 55.
- Golden Mini-Uzi. Finish all of the SMG challenges.
- Golden M1014. Finish all of the Shotgun challenges.
- Golden AK-47. Finish all of the Assault Rifle challenges.
- Golden Dragonuv. Finish all of the Sniper challenges.
Unlockable Cheats. This collection of "Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 36"0 cheats can only be unlocked by collecting a certain amount of enemy intel. This intel will appear similar to that of a notebook or laptop computer in the game and are encountered during the campaign mode. Be advised, you can't use any of these cheats in collaboration with any unlockable achievements.
- Infinite Ammo. This "Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 360" cheat will provide you with unlimited amounts of ammunition with no reloading required whatsoever. You must obtain 30 pieces of enemy intel.
- Super Contrast. With this cheat, you can increase the game's contrast picture, thus causing the dark colors to appear much darker and the light colors lighter. You must obtain six pieces of enemy intel.
- A Bad Year. Enemies will blow up into old tire bits once you kill them. You must obtain fifteen pieces of enemy intel.
- Photo-Negative. This cheat will inverse every color in the game. You must obtain four pieces of enemy intel.
- Cluster Bombs. Your frag grenades will explode more in-depth (i.e. cross-shape patterns) when you use them. You must obtain ten pieces of enemy intel.
- Ragtime Warfare. This "Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 360" cheat will give you that World War II look with black and white filtering, dust scratches, and piano music. You must obtain eight pieces of enemy intel.
- Slow-Motion. This cheat will allow you to slow down the gameplay at half the speed by simply pressing the melee button. You must obtain twenty pieces of enemy intel.
- "Call of Duty" Noir. Similar to "Ragtime Warfare," all this cheat does is give you a black and white screen. You must obtain two pieces of enemy intel.
Arcade Mode and Cheat Menu. These two "Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 360" cheats can be unlocked simply be completing the entire game on any difficulty level of your choosing. As for the cheat menu, you will be able to locate this by pausing during gameplay and going to the Options menu.
Prestige Mode. This "Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 360" cheat is only for use during multiplayer mode only. The only way of unlocking Prestige Mode is by reaching the experience level of 55. What it does is that it lets you begin again at level one instead of totaling out at level 55. This can happen for a maximum of ten times.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.