Call Of Duty 5: How To Get Ray Gun
Ever wondered, when playing "Call of Duty 5," I how to get the ray gun? In "Call of Duty: World at War," a.k.a. "Call of Duty 5," there exists a ray gun that was added for fun by the software developers. This article will instruct you on how to get the ray gun in "Call of Duty 5." The ray gun can be found in the single player mission Little Resistance. Here are the instructions that tell you how to get the ray gun in the "Little Resistance" level in "Call of Duty 5."
- The level will start out with your transport vehicle taking a hit and capsizing just before you reach the beach. Wait for the cut scene to end. You will be rescued from underwater and brought to the surface by the Sergeant.
- Head to the beach and be told to call in a rocket strike on the enemy defenses. Call in the strike and wait until it hits the enemy position before moving on. This will make it safer for you as you go off to get the ray gun.
- Make your way to the far right side of the map and you will see one of the tracked vehicles that brought you ashore making its way forward. It has “H2” written on the back of it. Get behind it and follow it until you see a large crater filled with water to your left.
- Go into the crater and crouch. You will see a triangle that is displayed over the icon of your figure appear then it will disappear. After this you can move on.
- Make your way directly to your left and into another water-filled crater. Crouch again and you will see the same triangle appear then disappear.
- Next, get out of the crater and move to the left until you face a large rock. Just to the left side of it is a smaller crater that is not filled with water. Again, go into it, crouch until the triangle appears and disappears and then climb out. You now only have one crater left before you can get the ray gun.
- Move to the last crater. Move left until you reach the barbed wire. Then make a sharp left and head back toward the shore until you find one last large water-filled crater. Repeat the process of crouching and uncrouching one last time and wait in the crater.
- After about five to ten seconds you will find the ground begin to shake and a strange voice in a language you don’t understand will begin to speak. Four stone Shisa statues (a cross between a lion and a dog) will then spring up from the sand. Each one will have a ray gun in its mouth.
- Go to whichever statue you want and you will be able to take a ray gun using the select button. Then rejoin your teammates and continue the mission.
This is how you get the ray gun in "Call of Duty 5."