Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Guns
There are tons of “Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2” guns you can use to kill a lot of people in the game. But killing is not just about pulling the trigger. Doing combat in the game’s various environments requires choosing the right tool for the job. This means choosing carefully- balancing accuracy, damage, fire rate, mobility and range, from the game’s full arsenal of assault rifles, handguns, submachine guns, sniper rifles and light machine guns.
- M16A4: A 30-round, 3-round burst assault rifle. Less accurate than either the FAMAS or ACR, the M16A4 is far more damaging than either assault rifle. Almost as damaging as the SCAR-H and AK 47, the M16A4 tops both in mobility and fire rate. With good accuracy, damage, fire rate, mobility and range balance, this gun is perfect for “Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2” novices.
- M9: A semi-automatic hand gun. This gun may not have the stopping power of the Colt .44 magnum, the classic M1911 or the Desert Eagle, but its 15-round magazine more than makes up for its less punch. Compared to the Desert Eagle’s and M1911’s seven rounds and the .44 magnum’s six, the M9 boasts of much greater fire rate, making it the better secondary weapon for most players addicted to “Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.”
- P90: Fully automatic, large magazine submachine gun. Submachine guns are all about volume of fire – number of bullets and fire rate. The P90 outdoes all submachine guns (even with extended mags) in this department except the Vector. The Vector however, carries much less damage than the P90, that’s why this “Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2” gun is preferred by many.
- Barrett .50 Cal: Semi-automatic sniper rifle. Equal in performances with other sniper rifles in range, mobility and damage, the Barrett .50 cal outperforms the rest in fire rate. If the sniper’s motto goes “one bullet, one target” then the Barrett means “more bullets, more targets.” The .50 cal is one mean slug and it often rips the body of the enemies you hit in “Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.”
- AUG HBAR: A fully-automatic light machine guns. With their large magazines, LMGs (light machine guns) are the largest and meanest guns in the “Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2” arsenal. The AUG HBAR, although lacking the fire rate of the M240 and L86 LSW, is far more accurate than either of the two or the much-favoured RPD.