Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Tips
Chances are, you can make use of these "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" multiplayer tips if your skills just aren’t cutting it in the thick of that heated online match. You know the one; you’ve got the jump on an unsuspecting player, but you are the one to die when the two of you come face to face. If you’re sick and tired of instances like this one occurring, read on for the best "Modern Warfare 2" multiplayer tips that help every day players reach the top of the score boards.
- Make sure your perks provide you stealth. Simply put, there are perks in "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" that are basically more useful than others. When you use certain perks together, you can create a pretty stealthy and powerful class that allows you to easily attain kills. For example, if you like to run and gun, a great combination of perks is Cold-Blooded, Marathon and Ninja. All of these allow you to cruise the map semi-unnoticed, and that’s a big deal in this game.
- This is one of the most overlooked "Modern Warfare 2" multiplayer tips, and it’s the fact that it’s important to try to control a certain area of the map. You may have noticed in many online games that everyone is usually duking it out in one particular spot in the map. For example, on Estate, the main point of the map that everyone tries to control is the large house at the top of the hill. It’s basically where all the action goes down, and you don’t want to be seen by the opposing team near it. Another great example is the in-ground bunker in Wasteland. These are “high-trafficked” areas in both maps, and it’s great if you or your team is controlling it because it often times gives you the upper hand. This is simply because you know exactly where enemies will be entering, and you can be prepared.
- Use your secondary weapon in small rooms, buildings or alley ways. This is one of the best multiplayer tips because of its importance. It’s not good if you’re overlooking your secondary weapon because it could actually be getting you tons more kills. Of course, it’s feasible to kill enemies up close with an assault rifle, but it’s easier to take them down with one shot from your shotgun.
- Switch classes every so often. It’s quite normal to get burnt out on a class and your performance be degraded by it. Instead of getting frustrated and trying to continue on with the same gun, switch it up and try out another class. Many times, you’ll notice a few instant kills immediately after the switch.
- One of the last multiplayer tips but definitely not the least, use your killstreak rewards wisely. It’s normal to get excited when you get a killstreak reward. Maybe you got a sentry gun or maybe you got an emergency airdrop. Either way, one small mistake can separate you from getting that reward in the long run. Of course, there’s no skill needed to call in an attack helicopter or to call in an EMP, but you need a bit of common sense to do things like throw out an emergency drop flare or place sentry guns. Always remember to throw out your care package flares in low traffic areas and try to do it near your team. Also, instead of placing your sentry gun wherever, try to get creative by placing it on top of buildings so that it overlooks a wide area or in high-trafficked areas. If you use at least some of these multiplayer tips, you will be sure to get loads of kills in a short amount of time!