Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Online Tips
You might need these “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2” online tips if you’re about to throw your gaming controller across the room in a fit of rage. “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2” isn’t exactly a game that you can begin playing flawlessly, and it definitely takes time to master. If you find that your skills in this game of fast-paced action just aren’t par, these “Modern Warfare 2” online tips should put you right at the top of the leaderboards with loads of kills.
- To kick this list of online tips for “Modern Warfare 2” off, you must allow for unsatisfactory results during early play. You may not know exactly what this means, but in simple terms, it means that it’s quite common to play poorly when you are low level. This is something that must be accepted because you are only allotted a few types of guns when you first begin playing. However, you’ll notice that as you progress in this game, you’ll begin unlocking more guns, items and perks. With these advanced unlocks, your gameplay can really improve and you can gain a really nice advantage over the enemy.
- Use shotguns for your secondary weapons and use them wisely. Shotguns are perfect for getting a one-shot kill while you’re in close range of an enemy, so be sure to have them out and ready when you’re in buildings, tight spaces or alley ways. You basically want to have your shotgun out whenever an enemy could pop out in close range of you. This is definitely one of the best online tips that you could use.
- Use assault rifles. Everyone has their preferences when it comes to weapons in this game, but the most versatile and deadly weapons in the game are the assault rifles. This is because they can be effective while in close range as well as medium to long-range. Placing a sight on a decent assault rifle can make you one of the most deadly players in the game. This is why they’re the most used guns in the game!
- This is list of “Modern Warfare 2” online tips would be incomplete if it didn’t suggest that you rack up headshots. Everybody likes headshots because they are a one-shot kill! If you’re pretty good at aiming for the head, try to do so in all of your online matches so that you can get more kills. You’ll kill your enemies more quickly and you’ll also get extra XP for getting them.
- Avoid the “Riot Shield” class altogether. Yes, the riot shield was a nice idea for the game, but they are ineffective 90% of the time. You may not have been expecting this one in this list of online tips, but it deserves to be mentioned due to there being lots of people trying to make use of these things. Leave the shields for when your team is being backed into a corner.
- Set your kill streak rewards according to how good you are. You may see some nice rewards on the kill streak reward list that you just can’t help but tick. However, if you can’t at least occasionally achieve those rewards, it’s best to just choose rewards that require fewer amounts of kills. For example, instead of just choosing the AC 130 because it seems cool, choose something like the “Harrier Strike.”