Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Perks
Believe it or not, using specific “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2” perks can really improve your gameplay when you’re matched up against other players online. Of course, they don’t improve much about physical gameplay, but they come in handy in special situations of the game. If you’re tired of wondering which “Modern Warfare 2” perks you should be using, check this in-depth guide out.
- Use “Marathon” for getting around quickly in “Modern Warfare 2” without stopping for air. You may have initially overlooked this perk when searching through the list for the best perk setup. However, this perk is a very important one if you plan on getting into the action as fast as possible or escaping a risky situation quickly. “Marathon” allows you to run continuously without stopping which makes for a great perk if you plan on moving a lot around the map. If you’re one that likes to make your rounds around the map in search of strays, then this is definitely the perk for you.
- “Sleight of Hand” is one of the more frequently helpful “Modern Warfare 2” perks. “Sleight of Hand” simply helps you reload your weapon a lot faster. How many times have you been caught by an enemy player while reloading and been killed with absolutely no defense? A slow reload is often the culprit. Using this perk can help you quickly reload, giving enemies less time to catch you in this vulnerable stance.
- “Bling” is great for those who likes all the bells and whistles on their guns. Do you want an extended mag as well a red dot sight? Without the “Bling” perk, you won’t be able to have both of these attachments on your gun. “Bling” makes it easy to have two attachments which can maximize your abilities out on the field. In “Modern Warfare 2,” it’s important that you take your enemy down quickly and quietly, and you can do this by attaching (for example) “Rapid Fire” and a silencer to your gun.
- “Ninja” is the perfect perk for those who love sneaking up on unsuspecting enemies in “Modern Warfare 2.” If you really want to go unnoticed in this game, “Ninja” is the perfect perk for you. When you first begin using “Ninja,” you start solely being invisible to heart beat sensors, but when the perk graduates to pro status, you will be able to move silently. This means enemies won’t be able to hear your footsteps when you are within feet of them, and you won’t make sounds coming up ladders.
- Lastly, try the “Scavenger” perk out if you find that you’re constantly running out of ammo or equipment. How many times have to gotten kill after kill only to find that your spree is suddenly interrupted by low ammo or no more grenades? This is highly annoying, but you can help fix this dilemma by slapping the “Scavenger” perk onto your kit. “Scavenger” will give you full supply from dead enemies, making it simple to keep owning your opponents in “Modern Warfare 2.”