Every CoD player has been tempted to look up Call of Duty: World at War cheats. Let's face it, "Call of Duty: World at War" (especially on Veteran difficulty) can be quite hard to beat at times. If you love Nazi Zombies as much as the next FPS gamer does then strap on your helmet because we're going to get us some "Call of Duty: World at War" cheats!
- Color your clan. Multiplayer "Call of Duty: World at War" is the best, and you'll enjoy it even more when your posy has the coolest colored tags on the map! The clan names "blue," "cyan," "grn" (green), "red," and "yelw" (yellow) all work to make your clan tag that respective color. This cheat will require an update to version 1.4 of "Call of Duty: World at War."
- Get some music in Nazi Zombies. On the Nazi Zombies level of "Call of Duty: World at War" called "Nacht der Untoten," go to the room with the mystery box, go to the right, and look at the radio on the table. Shoot the radio and you'll get all types of random music, even some that are in-game. The music will pause and start again in-between rounds.
- Unlock Zombie Mode immediately. So you know that Nazi Zombies have been unlocked via a patch already, but you don't have access to that update. No matter! Simply be invited to a co-op Nazi Zombies game and the mode will henceforth be unlocked forever (without even completing the campaign).
- Snipe in hidden areas. On the multiplayer map "Courtyard" in "Call of Duty: World at War," go into the shack and make a right. There will be a little portion of the wall that will help you jump into the tree. The map "Upheaval" also will let you go up the steps and out the window (the same one) in order to get to a ledge below.
- Look out for Death Cards. Throughout the campaign you will see little "Death Cards" in "Call of Duty: World at War." Depending on which card you grab, you can activate certain extra effects in the cooperative mode. They will often be propped up such as on makeshift graves.
The "Call of Duty: World at War" cheats we have access to are supreme, but few in number. Activision purposely made sure there weren't many glitches in their game, so "Call of Duty: World at War" cheats are few and far between. Anyway, good luck private! You have your orders, carryon.
Game Front exclusive: Wil Wheaton interviews Call of Duty mastermind Robert Bowling about his new company, Robotoki, and ...
As just about anybody can attest, one of the biggest features missing from the world of console gaming at the moment is ...
Weapons contractors Northrop Grumman have been tapped by the U.S. Army to fulfill a $517 million (that's a lot of cash) ...